The Hairy Taranrula is located at 354 Yonge St., Toronto ON M5B 1S5. You might miss the store completely (I did) since the only access to it is a small door between two other businesses. This store is smallest one I visited while in Toronto.
With floor-to-ceiling bookcases and shelves upon shelves of comic books, graphic novels, movies and games, there is barely enough room to actually walk in the store.
I will say 90% of their inventory is Anime and Manga related, the other 10% is divided between boards games and other comic book genres.
Regardless of the size, if you are looking for Anime\Manga in Toronto, this store has to be in your to-do list. Also, go to their web site to find out if they have special offers or discounts the day you are planning to visit them.